Thank you for attending Curriculum Night. It was great to see our families in person. Below, you will find the PPT slides from the General Session. In addition, you will find a video from our VAPA Teachers. Please reach out to the classroom teacher if you have questions about their slides from tonight.
TMES Curr Night 2022 pdf
COVID Notification: TMES COVID Community Notification
Greetings TMES Families,
Please see the essential reminders below.
- Tonight is Curriculum Night at 5 p.m. Please meet in the auditorium. At 5:30 p.m., families will be dismissed to session one. Session two will begin at 6 p.m. See the flyer below.
- Tomorrow, we will host our Principal Chat at 9 a.m. in the auditorium. See the flyer below. Sign in at the front office before coming to the auditorium.
- Pets are not allowed on campus (walkways, parking lot, blacktop, and on campus). For questions about service animals on campus, please see the front office.
- If your child is showing any COVID-19 symptoms, please keep your child home and contact the attendance office at (619) 656- 6252 x 550110 View the SDCOE Decision Tree https://covid-19.sdcoe.net/Portals/covid-19/Documents/Health%20Practices/COVID-19-Decision-Tree.pdf?updated=07272
- Please do not drop off or pick up children in the bus loop. Zones 1-3 are only for pick up and drop off, no parking is allowed.
- Dropping off your child in the parking lot and asking them to walk across cars is unsafe. Please drop your child off at one of the designated zones.
- Please review the COVID community notification. TMES COVID Community Notification
- Join PTC. See the flyer below.
PTC Flyer Membership
Greetings TMES Families,
We had a great first week of school. Thank you, PTC for hosting a fun “Ice Cream Social.” We look forward to our PTC events for the 2022/2023 school year. To review the events, click the calendar link below.
TMES School Events Calendar: TMES_School_Events_Calendar_Draft_6.23.2022_pdf
Parent Weekly for the week of July 25-July 29, 2022. TMES Parent Weekly 7.25.2022
Please join the Thurgood Marshall Elementary PTC on Friday, July 22nd, from 2:00-4:00 p.m. for our welcome back ice cream social. See attached flyer for more details!
Dr. Monica Loyce, Principal
Thurgood Marshall Elementary School
Welcome to the 2022/2023 school year!
We look forward to seeing our Mustang families on Wednesday, July 20, 2022.
All Mustang families are encouraged to review the parking maps (below), talk to their children about the arrival/pick-up plans, listen to their children about their concerns, support the transition with planning, and read the Welcome Back 2022 Letter
Click the link below for the pdf.
Daily Schedule Link
TK K First Week of School Schedule
PDF Welcome Back
CVESD 2022/2023 Calendar
The TMES welcome parent letter with school updates will be sent out next week via school messenger and the blog.